Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Sometimes...

Posts like this happen at 10:09 pm because I really, really needed something to do. It was originally intended to replace that little blue with pixel hearts thing above the archives and links, but then I realized it was too big, and it'd be bad if I sized it down with MS paint. So I added different words (originally, it was going to say "Rez Please") and here it is.

Enjoy.

Edit:
Sometimes, I edit posts because I don't want to make a new one and this one is kinda worthless anyways.

The reason for the edit is that I need to apologize for all the editing going on right now with the blog's layout. I may change the background, or the header, et cetera, but it should all work the same as it does now with the archive, link, and labels in the right column.

Thanks for being patient, I'm still getting this started. <3


No comments:

Post a Comment